A Versatile Law Firm Serving Your Legal Needs
At Nolan, Thompson, Leighton & Tataryn, PLC, in Hopkins, our attorneys handle a broad range of legal matters for businesses and individuals across the Twin Cities, throughout Minnesota, and in neighboring states. We are proven trial advocates with a stellar record in state and federal trial and appellate courts. Two of our attorneys have tried cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Following is a noncomprehensive list of the practice areas we are prepared to handle:
- Mediation and arbitration: There is more than one way to resolve a legal dispute. Alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation and arbitration typically offer a faster and less expensive compared to traditional litigation. These options also put more power in the hands of the disputing parties, rather than letting a judge or jury decide.
- Litigation: When faced with litigation, the law firm you choose to represent your interests makes a big difference. For numerous clients in the Twin Cities and throughout Minnesota, Nolan, Thompson, Leighton & Tataryn PLC was the difference-maker they needed when losing was simply not an option.
- Business law: We provide business owners, key employees, entrepreneurs and other parties with a broad range of business law services, from formations general counsel services to intellectual property and acquisitions.
- Franchise law: We represent franchisees and franchisors with crucial legal steps such as business planning, establishing contracts and resolving disputes.
- Employment law: Employment disputes can prove costly and disruptive. We have the experience to handle complex disputes involving claims of discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and other unlawful employment practices.
- Personal injury: We have secured multimillion-dollar recoveries for people who have suffered serious injuries caused by negligence. Our personal injury lawyers are prepared to handle claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, and negligence of all kinds.
When you work with our firm, you will find attorneys and staff attentive to your needs. We will provide you with the skilled representation and highly attentive service you expect from a top Minnesota law firm.