When You Need The Best
If you have a high-value insurance or disability claim, or if you are entering into any type of civil litigation matter, it is unwise to settle for anything less than the best in your choice of legal counsel. There is too much at stake to risk losing your case.
At Nolan, Thompson, Leighton & Tataryn, PLC, we are a premier, boutique law firm in Hopkins, serving clients throughout Minnesota and surrounding states. As a small law firm handling a niche practice area, we provide exceptional legal service to our clients. Our experienced lawyers handle short-term disability claims, health care claims, private insurance claims, personal injury claims and other civil litigation matters for individuals and businesses.
Meet Our Exceptional Legal Team
- Mark M. Nolan is certified as a specialist in civil trial matters by both the Minnesota State Bar Association and the National Board of Legal Specialty Certification. A graduate of Colgate University and the University of Minnesota Law School, Mark has been voted by his peers to be included in numerous statewide “Top 40” lists of attorneys. He has won numerous multimillion-dollar cases for his clients over his long and illustrious career.
- Randy V. Thompson graduated from the University of Minnesota, summa cum laude, and he is a magna cum laude graduate of William Mitchell College of Law. With decades of experience in civil litigation and Indian law, Randy has argued cases before the United States Supreme Court and the Minnesota Supreme Court.
- Robert J. Leighton has extensive experience with civil litigation claims and he also represents individuals with disability claims against insurance companies in both federal and state courts. For his dedication to his clients, Rob received the “Excellence Award” from the MNAJ.
- Denise Y. Tataryn has more than 30 years of legal experience. As a graduate, magna cum laude, of Minnesota state in Mankato and a graduate of Hamline University School of Law, Denise handles ERISA-related cases in courts throughout the country.
- Courtney E. Carter has experience representing individuals, businesses, and governmental entities in a variety of civil litigation matters. She graduated from the University of Minnesota with a B.A. in English, summa cum laude and from William Mitchell College of Law, cum laude. Courtney is proud to represent individuals with disability claims against insurance companies, and individuals and businesses in complex civil litigation
All of our attorneys bring unmatched experience in a range of civil litigation matters. We are a premier name in Minnesota.
Working With Our Team
When clients come into our offices or work with one of our attorneys, they are regularly struck by how personable and dedicated we are to providing them with personalized care and legal service. In addition to our unparalleled legal pedigree, we focus all of our attention on our clients and their legal matters.
We have all the experience and resources of the largest firms in the area, but because we operate as a small, civil litigation boutique, we are able to provide our clients with one-on-one service and care from our attorneys.
Contact Us Today
To get your case started, contact our firm by calling our office in the Wells Fargo building in Hopkins at 952-405-7171 or by filling out our online contact form. Someone from our team will contact you as soon as possible.